Having the bearded gent weigh in on my Father’s Day 2019 Gift Guide makes me feel confident that these really are some great finds. Any dad would be thrilled to get what I have gathered up for you! Father’s Day is just around the corner and with how fast it creeps up, it’s easy to fall trap to the same old gifts year after year. Don’t get me wrong, handmade cards are the best and a must from the kids, but it’s always nice to spoil these men when we have the opportunity. To properly thank them for all that they do!
With the extra help, I have gathered up my top favorite 12 gift ideas for Dad this coming Father’s Day. And ideas that will work with all budgets! Keep scrolling to catch them and where to find them…
- I love this beard care kit and bamboo holder. Not only is it something he will love, but it would look so nice sitting on the bathroom counter! Under $20 and on Amazon right here.
- Whether it’s working in the garage or working out, some nice Bluetooth headphones are nice to have on hand. You can find these Beats by Dre earbuds at Macy’s.
- Have you checked out these Quip electric toothbrushes? They have awesome reviews and are such a great design! Find them here or at your local Target.
- For the best-outfitted garage, an air compressor is a must I hear! This one is just around $100 on Amazon right here.
- I love the idea of the kids filling this book out for him this year – so sweet! And only $10!
- Chip Gaines is a guy’s guy. And I love the idea of gifting this hammer from Magnolia. Find it here.
- Married to a bearded man, I have learned that beard oil is liquid gold to keep him looking well manicured. Love this one from Barney’s for under $30.
- We found these American Eagle “extreme flex” bootcut jeans for the big guy at Marshall’s this past winter. And he has claimed that he will wear nothing else. They are so comfortable, fit the manly build dads and look great on! Catch them here.
- A sweet pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses for Dad to sport this summer. Find them at Nordstrom right here.
- What man doesn’t want his own pressure washer?! Right? This one has great reviews and can be found on Amazon right here.
- I shared about these boots before, but they have been the big guy’s favorites and I still can’t believe they are under $40. Find them right here.
- Grilling is a favorite pastime in our home. This pack of 12 rubs from Williams Sonoma is such a cool and unique gift idea for this year! Find them here.
So there you have it! Twelve ideas to gift Dad this year! I hope you find it helpful as you shop.
Do you have any special and favorite traditions for Father’s Day in your home?