If you have been a friend here for awhile you already know that I am a pretty basic female. Not too high maintenance and I prefer simplicity. However, I am also a mom with five kiddos and running a household of seven people means trying to never pay full price for anything. Your girl loves a good deal and she also loves her fashion staples. So I wanted to make sure and share with you my favorite picks from the Nordstrom anniversary sale!
While I am not a Nordstrom card holder, I always keep my eye out this time of year for some great deals on items that I am needing to add to my closet or that catch my eye and I keep my fingers crossed they don’t sell out! However, if they do? I’m over it pretty quickly and right back to chasing littles. And I always approach a sale I know that is coming up with the idea that it has to be a need or something that I have been wanting for awhile because buying something just to buy it because it’s on sale? Never a good thing.
So without further ado, here were my favorite finds in case you were on the lookout as well. I will also be catching in-person sneak peeks this week while we are doing some back-to-school shopping and then the big guy and I are spending Friday night right back in the same spot for some dating, dining and shopping so I will for sure take you guys along!
- I am always up for basic and slouchy tees so I am looking forward to trying this one out. I have heard good things and for under $20 I might just need it in white as well as black.
- Denim is always a hot item for me when these annual sales pop up because it’s one item in my closet that I am willing to splurge on. High quality jeans for a better fit? It can be life changing for us girls. I have my eye on these Joe’s bootcut ones. Over 50% off!
- Fall and winter are just around the corner and I am always up for adding another cardi to the collection because they are an absolute staple. And this mustard colored one? LOVE. And for under $40!
- I have been saying that I need a makeup mirror for awhile now and this LED one looks so sleek and pretty!
- Lately I have heard several people rave about the Quay brand and these aviators for under $40 are on my radar so I am hoping they don’t sell out.
- Goodness gracious this floral shirt by Madewell is darling. It is showing as currently sold out, but let’s all keep our fingers crossed it gets replenished, OK?
- I have had my eye on these Steve Madden fashion sneakers for a bit now and to catch them under $50 is a great deal!
- Every time I see someone pulling off a moto jacket, I keep thinking I need to try it myself. I love the look! And this one is a great find for the upcoming fall and winter season.
- I love the NARS brand of lip product, but they are a bit pricey. To catch this pack of 4 for under $50 has me pretty excited!
- Alright, so this one would definitely be a splurge and would absolutely be an early birthday gift as well as Christmas, but goodness gracious – I have heard AMAZING reviews on the GLOPro and for a girl who is investing more into her skincare I’m extremely interested in catching it for $100 off!
- I love the print of this blouse and being under $40 it’s on my list for sure. Really need to have some more options in my closet aside from black!
Are you shopping the sale this year? What has been your favorite deal find? Be sure and follow along on Instagram this week because I will be taking you on our shopping excursion and fitting room try ons!