We are looking forward to a few slower days and quality time as a family, but I couldn’t log off for the weekend without sharing with you the best sales this Labor Day weekend and a handful of things that I have on my list to catch at a discount.
- Abercrombie & Fitch is currently 40% off their entire store including Abercrombie Kids! Be sure and catch their jeans at a discount because they fit like a glove and are the most durable!
- The GAP is holding a 40% off everything sale when you use the code ‘YES’. Save an extra 10% off on top of that when you use the code ‘MORE’.
- H&M is offering up to 60% off and free shipping!
- J.Crew is offering 40% off your entire purchase. Simply use the code ‘BIGSALE’.
- J.Crew Factory is an extra 50% off clearance and use the code ‘SALEAWAY’ for 20% off full price items.
- Macy’s is holding a 20-70% off sale on their clearance items! A few things I am eyeing? This Free People cheetah print sweater, these black stilettos by Jessica Simpson, and this coat by Guess might be the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen.
- Old Navy is having a big sale with 50% off their jeans, tees, sweatshirts and dresses. Be sure and check out these skinny jeans and their luxe tees. Love them!
- Pier 1 is holding a buy more, save more event along with free shipping over $49 so just be sure and use the code LABORDAY.
- Pottery Barn is having a buy more, save more event so if you are in the market it’s a good time to jump on something. They are also including free shipping! Just simply use the code SAVEMORE.
- Target is giving you up to 30% off with an extra 15% off furniture, rugs, bedding, patio and more.
- Sephora is up to 60% off for their Labor Day sale!
That’s it for my round up! If you know of any other deals and steals be sure and post them in the comments! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!