Mother’s Day is just around the corner and I cannot believe I will be spending it in our new home in Franklin, Tennessee! It will truly be a Mother’s Day to remember! Because I know finding something unique that she will love can be hard and I don’t know about you, but the usual flowers, chocolates, and jewelry can feel overplayed. Sweet, but overplayed especially when we just had Valentine’s Day. So I wanted to share with you my top twelve gift ideas for Mother’s Day and items I have my eye on right now.
- This card wallet by Coach is a great size for her to stay organized, but carry in her handbag and that floral print? Darling! Even better? It’s on sale for under $50.
- Did anyone else’s mom always say that she had to “put on her face” growing up? I loved that this cosmetics bag sported that saying. And in black with the bold type? Cute, cute, cute. Under $20 on Amazon!
- These robes from Pottery Barn seem to be everyone’s favorite. On sale too!
- I don’t even drink tea, but you better believe this darling pink teapot by Kate Spade would grace my stove daily if I was gifted it.
- Hydroflask is everyone’s favorite and this white one is perfect!
- Another Kate Spade find and I love the idea of a gold bangle bracelet! Simple and classic.
- Absolutely perfect for the DIY-er! Not only is this tool set pink in honor of breast cancer awareness, but Apollo Tools donates $1.00 of every sale to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation!
- This “Skin Gym” from Nordstrom is a great idea! It includes a rose quartz roller as well as rose quartz sculpty tool. And you all know how I feel about rolling with rose quartz – wink!
- I love this jewelry stand from Pottery Barn. A great gift for only $15!
- T3 has amazing reviews on it’s products and this wand set is not only gorgeous, but word is in that it gets the job done.
- This Nike duffel bag is under $30 and comes in a few different color choices!
- For the fitness-minded woman, this fitness tracker by Suunto Fitness is beautiful!
I hope that helps you as you search for the perfect gift to tell Mom how much she means to you! Have you already done your Mother’s Day shopping? Find anything good?